terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

#3 ANXIETY: FINAL TOUCH



    The third day's gone and the results were pretty amazing!
    Even though I invited lots of friends to visit, only 7 showed up, but for my own surprise, thanks to all other artists, more than 300 people attended that exhibition!
    My work was highly complimented, such as my guts to post something so different. People showed interest in my work, and I just can't tell how many people congratulated me! There are no words to describe how wonderful it felt to see so many unknown people enjoying my pictures, I just can't wait for the next exhibition!
    It was one of the best experiences I've ever had, and I just can't thank enough to those who invited me to join such fantastic group of artists!
    To show you a piece of the environment I made a small video now available on youtube!
    Watch, rate, comment & subscribe!



2 comentários: